Refunds and Returns Policy
Australian Organic Meat Co. pride ourselves on providing high quality, organic products. This Policy applies in relation to purchases made on the Australian Organic Meat Co. Website, and is to be read in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions (Terms). Unless otherwise specified in this Policy, any capitalised terms defined in the Terms have the meaning set out in the Terms.
2. Faulty/defective products
Due to the perishable nature of the products we sell as well as for food safety concerns, we do not accept returns for change of mind or returns due to the manner in which you have cooked or prepared our products.
In the event that you are not satisfied with any part of a product purchased from us, contact us at email@example.com within five (5) days' of the date that you received the product with the following details:
- Order Number, Description and Reason for Return;
- Photographs of the fault or defect including evidence that the product is an Australian Organic Meats Co product (e.g. the delivery invoice or packaging should be in the photograph); and
- Proof of purchase in the form of your purchase confirmation email, order invoice or original receipt.
If an item is faulty, wrongly described, incorrect or otherwise in breach of Australian Consumer Law, then we will fulfil our legal obligations, which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product, provided that the unsatisfactory product is returned within a reasonable time and accompanied by the details set out above.
We can assist you with your return of a faulty item, provided that upon assessment by us:
- the product is considered faulty or in breach of Australian Consumer Law; or
- the product is considered to hold a manufacturing fault or defect; or
- the product varies significantly to the product description and/or images; or
- the product delivered is incorrect and is not the item that was ordered.
3. Returns process
If an item is found to be defective or faulty, you will be instructed to dispose of the product and we will provide with a replacement, refund or online store credit on the faulty item (at your election). In some cases, we may require you to return a defective or faulty item by post in which case we will provide you with instructions to do so.
Please note that we may not be able to offer a replacement or exchange on some Products if there is no longer stock available.
4. Refund Tender
- If you are entitled to a refund, your refund will be returned in the same manner as the original payment method. For purchases made by credit or debit card, the cardholder and the same credit or debit card are required to process the refund as was originally used for the purchase.
- Please note that processing of refunds can take up to 7 business days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
- If you are to receive online store credit, the credits are applied to your Account or through the issue of a coupon code once your return has been processed.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for store credit to be applied from the date on which we receive your items.
- Store credits are valid for 3 years before expiry.
- You can check your store credit balance by logging on to your account. To use your store credits you will have the option in the checkout on the payment step.
5. Consumer Guarantees
This Policy is not intended to replace or exclude any rights available to you under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you believe an item purchased from us is defective or faulty, you may have rights under Australian Consumer Law. Where there is a major failure with the item you may choose a refund, exchange or repair and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the item repaired or replaced if the item fails to be of acceptable quality and this failure does not amount to a major failure. Where an item is damaged through misuse, we cannot provide a refund, exchange or repair.
Certain legislation including the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) in the Consumer and Competition Act 2010(Cth), and similar consumer protection laws and regulations may confer you with rights, warranties, guarantees and remedies relating to the provision of goods or services to you by us which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Our liability is governed solely by the ACL, this policy and any terms and conditions specified on our Website.
This Policy may be amended from time to time by us, without prior notice. Any purchase from us following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments. We recommend that you check our current Terms and Conditions, before making any purchase. Our agents, employees and third parties do not have authority to amend this Policy or our Terms and Conditions.
7. Contact Us
If you have any enquiries regarding your return or our Returns Policy, you may contact our customer service team through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 07 3193 9998.